Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
I. Personal Data Controller The controller of personal data Lmh-style.com (hereinafter ADO), that is, responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is: PBS SOFT SERVICE SP. Z O.O. SKA Sienkiewicza 1 39-300 Mielec Tax ID 8133682296, KRS: 0000492166
II. Personal Data Protection System ADO has taken technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the data processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the applicable data protection legislation. In particular, account has been taken of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation for the processing of personal data and the technical and organisational conditions to be suited by the devices and information systems used for the processing of personal data (Journal of Laws No 100, item 1024); guidelines of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.The most important elements of the personal data protection system used are:
1. An SSL certificate that guarantees that communication between your computer and Lmh-style.com is encrypted with a 256-bit key.
2. We collect and process only the necessary personal data for the shortest possible time, and for any activities not related to the performance of the purchase agreement, you must give separate consent.
3. Access to your personal data is granted only to persons authorized and trained in the protection of personal data, guaranteeing their security.
4. The IT system lmh-style.com and intra-company procedures meet all standards of personal data protection. The ADO thus complied with all the obligations laid down for the protection of personal data by law.
III. Personal data, purpose and duration of storage
A. Registration During registration, we ask for the details necessary to create an account in lmh-style.com, so you do not have to waste time refilling the entire order form with every subsequent purchase. By registering you save time and money, as registered Customers participate in the loyalty program and receive discounts for previously made purchases.The Registered Customer after logging in also has the opportunity to verify the status of the placed order and the history of the purchases made. The registered and logged-in client can independently correct, complete or delete the data from the lmh-style.com at any time. When registering, please:
1. name – necessary for us to issue a sales document later and to address the shipment;
2. address (street, house/or house number, postcode and city) – necessary for us later to address the shipment;
3. e-mail – necessary for logging in and communication related to the use of lmh-style.com
4. telephone number – necessary for the selection of certain delivery methods (required by carriers) The data is stored for a period of 5 years from the last login.
B. Placing an orderWhen placing an order, we ask you to provide us with the data necessary for the execution of the order, which in the case of registered and logged-in Customers are partially taken automatically from the data provided at the time of registration.When placing an order, please specify:
1. the name or name of the company/institution necessary for issuing the sales document and addressing the consignment;
2. address (street, house/or house number, postcode and city) – necessary for addressing the shipment;
3. e-mail – necessary for communication related to the execution of the order;
4. telephone number – necessary for the selection of certain delivery methods (required by carriers).In the event that, when placing an order, the Customer chooses to deliver to an address other than that indicated when registering or placing an order, please provide additional information:
1. the name or name of the company/institution necessary for us to address the shipment;
2. address (street, house/or house number, postcode and city) – necessary for addressing the shipment;
3. telephone number for the recipient of the consignment – necessary for the selection of certain delivery methods (required by carriers).
In the event that, when placing an order, the Customer chooses to issue a sales document to other data than those indicated when registering or placing an order, please provide in addition:
1. the name or name of the company/institution necessary for the issue of proof of sale;
2. address (street, house/or house number, postcode and city) – necessary for issuing proof of sale; The data provided in the course of placing an order shall be processed by the Lmh-style.com and the following entities within the following range:
1. The name, address, telephone, e-mail indicated as the delivery address shall be forwarded to the transport companies in the form of a label/consignment note which is simultaneously ordered to deliver the consignment depending on the type of consignment chosen:
a. Poczta Polska SA with its registered office in Warsaw (KRS: 0000334972, TAX ID: 525-000-73-13)Royal Mail Group Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (number 4138203) with its registered address at 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ
b. DPD Deutschland GmbH, registered location Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg, Germanyd. General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. KRS 0000005009 ul. Rainbow 10, Głuchowo 62-052 Komorniki Poland
c. InPost sp. z o.o. EQUAL BUSINESS PARK Building B ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków
2. Name, address, tax identification number indicated as data to which the sales document is to be issued are transmitted in the form of a sales document to the accounting system which is an integral part of our sales system and are not transferred d external accounting firmsIf you use a payment using an external payment system, any data provided after switching to the payment operator's website remains registered only in its database and is not available or stored by the lmh-style.com in any way.
Lmh-style.com works with the following payment operators:
1. PayU SA with its registered office in Poznan (KRS: 0000274399, NIP: 779-23-08-495) of the payu.pl service provider
2. PayPal - PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A, with its registered office at L-1150 in Luxembourg
3. Przelewy24 - PayPro SA ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznan NIP: 779-236-98-87, Regon: 301345068
The data shall be kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year following the year in which the sales document is issued, in accordance with the relevant provisions governing the duration of the keeping of accounting documents.
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it during the registration or order process, please simply provide an e-mail address to which I will send commercial information from lmh-style.com, from which you can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your account in the lmh-style.com or by clicking on the link cancelling your subscription and in the footer of each newsletter.The e-mail address is transmitted and processed solely for the purpose of sending e-mails to:
1. Vercom Joint Stock Company with its registered office in Poznan (KRS: 0000535618, TAX ID: 7811765125) of the operator of the Service EmailLabs
D. Correspondence In the event that we are provided with personal data that is not necessary for the performance of a contract or legal obligation e.g. in correspondence with us, in withdrawal forms, warranties or guarantees, these data will be immediately deleted or anonymized and will not be processed. Therefore, please do not provide us with information and personal data that we expressly do not ask for and which are not relevant for the performance of the contract or legal obligation.
Your personal data, which are collected automatically after entering the lmh-style.com Cookies (so-called "cookies") "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Client's end device lmh-style.com The lmh-style.com uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the Client's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Client. The following types of cookies are used lmh-style.com:
1. "necessary" cookies, enabling tailored to his interests. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies.In case you do not agree to the placing of cookies on your device, you may block their placement by configuring your web browser accordingly. You can find information on how to do this in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if cookies from Lmh-style.com are blocked, we cannot guarantee that cookies will work properly. If you agree to the placing of cookies on your device, but after you have finished visiting lmh-style.com you would like to delete them, you can do so without risk and you can find out how to do so in the help files of your web browser.
A. Lmh-style.com (server) The IT system that lmh-style.com uses automatically collects data related to the device you use by connecting to the lmh-style.com in the logs. This data is collected only for statistical purposes and relates to: device type, operating system, type of web browser, screen resolution, color depth, IP provider, internet service provider, or Lmh-style.com address and is used only in the process of optimizing Lmh-style.com to ensure the greatest possible user experience. These data shall never be combined with the data referred to in Part III and are merely material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.Lmh-style.com uses servers home.pl Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Szczecin at ul. Cereal 4, 70-653. These companies do not have direct access to personal data and do not process it in any way. The data is processed for 24 months from the last activity.
1.remember the login (the session lasts 30 minutes from the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted);
2. remember the contents of your shopping cart (the session lasts 365 days from the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted);
3. remember your lmh-style.com display preferences (the session lasts 30 days after the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted);
4. creating statistics and reports of the lmh-style.com (the session lasts 30 days from the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted);
5. personalize the appearance of the lmh-style.com by displaying products that the store algorithm will indicate as of interest to you based on the products you bought, you put in the shopping cart, searched the store, as well as their authors, manufacturers, category – in a word similar products, but never combined directly with your personal data. (the session lasts 30 days from the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted);
C. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which is text files placed on your device, to allow lmh-style.com analyze the sources of traffic and how visitors use it. Google collects data collected from the placement of cookies on its devices and uses this information to compile reports and provide other services related to internet traffic and usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if such persons process such information on Google's behalf. These data shall never be combined with the data referred to in Part III and are merely material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors. The data is processed for 12 months after the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted.
D. Google AdWords (cookies)Google AdWords uses "cookies", text files placed on your device, to enable lmh-style.com to evaluate the correctness and effectiveness of your advertising business using the AdWords network.Google collects data collected from the placement of cookies on its devices and uses this information to compile reports and provide other services related to internet traffic and usage.Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if such persons process such information on Google's behalf.These data shall never be combined with the data referred to in Part III and are merely material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.The data is processed for 12 months after the last activity, after which the cookie is deleted.
1. Google Inc. based in Mountain View (CA, USA)
2. Facebook Inc. based in Menlo Park (CA, USA)
Google – https://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
VI. Transfer of your personal data In special situations where the applicable law requires the Administrator of Personal Data to transfer the collected data to state authorities, lmh-style.com such data will be made available. Except in these situations, your personal data to the extent permitted by law on the basis of separate entrustment agreements provided to certain entities only and in connection with the need to perform the contractual or legal obligation of the Personal Data Controller. The categories of entities that may be transferred include: advertising agencies, banks, accounting and accounting offices, IT service providers, courier companies, logistics companies, payment institutions, carriers. In the event of such transfer, the Administrator of Personal Data concludes with these entities appropriate entrustment agreements, guaranteeing the highest standard of protection and preservation of confidentiality and security of personal data, as well as their use only for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual or legal obligation of the Personal Data Controller.
VIII. Your rights In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to:
1. refusal or restriction of the processing of personal data;
2. object to the processing of personal data
3. access to personal data;
4. rectification or erasure of personal data;
5. the transfer of personal data;
6. withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
7. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. These rights are non-transferable and cannot be restricted. We are always happy to provide you with assistance and information, and some of the above rights can be exercised yourself.
IX. Contact Lmh-style.com you are contacted by email, and only in special situations do we use the phone number you provided.
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy and security of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us by email [email protected]If you wish to update or delete your personal information, unless you or do not want to do so yourself, please contact us [email protected]
In the above cases, you can also correspond with us at:
PBS SOFT SERVICE SP. Z O.O. SKA
Sienkiewicza 139-300 Mielec
Tax ID 8133682296, KRS: 0000492166